The Twelfth UK Conference on Boundary Integral Methods (UKBIM12) will be held this year at Oxford Brookes University. Mathematicians, scientists and engineers who are interested in the theory and application of boundary integral methods are encouraged to participate. Save the dates in your diary: 8th and 9th of July 2019.
Over the past 50 years, boundary integral methods have become established for solving a wide variety of problems in science and engineering. UK based researchers have been active and made substantial contributions in the theory and development of boundary integral formulations, as well as their analysis, discretisation and numerical solution. The UKBIM conference series aims to provide a forum where recent developments in boundary integral methods can be discussed in an informal atmosphere. The first UK conference on boundary integral methods (UKBIM) was held at the University of Leeds in 1997. Subsequent UKBIM conferences have taken place in Brunel (1999), Brighton (2001), Salford (2003), Liverpool (2005), Durham (2007), Nottingham (2009), Leeds (2011), Aberdeen (2013), Brighton (2015) and Nottingham (2017). The success of these events has made the conference a regular event for researchers based in the UK, and elsewhere, who are working on all aspects of boundary integral methods.
Key Dates – 2019
- Submission of abstracts: Thursday 8th February –Late submissions are currently being accepted.
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts: Friday 22nd February
- Submission of complete papers: Friday 5th April
- Notification of acceptance or revision of papers: Friday 3rd May
- Submission of the final version of papers: Friday 31st of May